Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Taliah Waajid World Natural Hair and Beauty Show




This past weekend, I had the pleasure of working for theTaliah Waajid Natural Hair Pre-party at Tongue and Groove in Atlanta, Ga. This event was to jump start the hair and beauty show on Saturday and Sunday! The Who's who of natural hair and Youtube were in the building including "Mynaturalsistas"! They are so beautiful and nice! I served as one of the natural hair models and also assisted all VIP guests. :)

The following day, I had the opportunity to attend the actual show! It was incredible! However, it is always a HIT when it comes to Taliah Waajid! It was held at the Atlanta Convention Center in College Park, Ga. The building was busting at the seams with gorgeous people! There were some many vendors, everyone from SheaMoisture, Entwine, Eden Body Works, etc. There were several hair demonstrations and shows. Check  out my video above to hear more about my experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment