Monday, May 20, 2013

Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Review

Do you struggle finding the right foundation?
I do! It is always difficult for me to find a true match. However, I recently discovered Maybelline's Dream Liquid Mousse foundation! It's only $9.79 (Target) which is a bargain compared to what I normally pay buying MAC foundation. I must say I really like this foundation! Being an African American woman, it is often a challenge to find the right shade. However, the color I picked matches really well. This product offers 12 shades and I am #370, Cocoa. This foundation is not your typical foundation because it is not liquid and it is not powder, it is an air foam. Once pumped, it releases an air-infused mousse that turns into a light liquid. I really like how light it feels, it is not thick or cakey at all.  Once applied, it has more of a dewy finish. However, those of you who are not fans of the dewy finish like me, buy a powder to set the foundation which gives you more of a matted look.  So, on a scale of 1-10, I give this product a solid 8! So, if you're asking if I would buy it again, the answer is yes! Check out the picture below to see the different shades. -Rin
To learn more, click here Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse

No comments:

Post a Comment