Thursday, September 5, 2013

NEW OBSESSION: L'Oreal La Laque and La Matte Colour Riche Lipsticks

There is nothing that I hate more than buying a lipstick then getting it home and realizing it’s nothing like the color that the package portrayed. I am a HUGE consumer of all things cosmetics, so as such a loyal patron of these products, I hate when my time and money has been wasted on a product that’s nothing like it was marketed. 

Luckily, I don’t have ANY complaints with the new L’Oreal La Laque and La Matte lipsticks. They are, in one word, AMAZING! What you see is what you get! The colors are true, bold, opaque, pigmented and gorgeous! There are 8 shades to choose from; 4 La Laque colors (glossy finishes), and 4 La Matte colors (matte finishes). These lipsticks retail for $7.99 (Target) each and I have 6 of the 8 colors they offer.

They glide on incredibly smooth, have an easy twist mechanism to aid in product usage and come in sleek, slender packaging. This product is an A+++ in my book and I recommend you picking up at least one of each finish, one gloss and one matte. You won’t be sorry!



Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment