Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Shea Moisture's NEW Hair Color System

Rin rocking Bright Aubrun by Shea Moisture
In the start of 2013, Shea Moisture released HAIR COLOR! You better say, "Thank you, Jesus!" Girls, I have been waiting on this for I don't know how long! I've always been nervous with hair color. I used to color my hair when it was relaxed, but it always damaged my hair! So, when I went natural, I did not want to put any color in my hair using too many chemicals! Well, this is where SHEA MOISTURE comes in, their NEW hair color system is ammonia and sulfate free! Thank you Jesus again! So, I went to Target, ASAP and they did not have it! :( Don't you worry, I went to five more and found it! Insert praise dance!!! So, if you are interested in using this amazing product, check out our latest giveaway (in the video below). Also, it is now available at Target.com and over 400 Targets in the United States. The colors range from Light Blonde to Bright Auburn to Soft Black! I chose Bright Auburn and it is BEAUTIFUL! The kit is only $14.99 and it includes everything you need! So, watch our video to see everything from application, results and how to enter our GIVEAWAY!!! Just click below! Also, check out their website for additional info. Www.sheamoisture.com
-Rin




No comments:

Post a Comment