Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Black Radiance Lipsticks

I was in Walgreens the other day and noticed these beautiful lipsticks next to the Iman and Wet n Wild displays. They were new lipsticks by Black Radiance. This is not a brand I see everywhere, but I do know it's sold at Walgreens and Rite Aid. These lipsticks retail for only $2!!! That's why I LOVE drugstore brands. You can experiment without the big monetary risk. Sure, I splurge on high end brands in occasion, but honestly, the quality is just as comparable with brands like Wet n Wild, and now, Black Radiance....as far a lipsticks go. $15 or $2? That's a no brainer. :) The colors are beautiful, the formula smooth, the pigment bold, and the value unbeatable. Check out the three that I picked up. So far, I'm loving them!

Rachel

(Pictured from left to right)

#5112, #5114, #5117


1 comment: