Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Rin's FIRST Wash and Go!!!

So, today I decided to BRAVE my natural hair fear, the dreaded wash and go! I have been natural for almost two years. However, I have yet to have the courage to rock a wash and go! I just felt my curls, coils, kinks, whatever you wanna call them did not have enough definition. Well, after thinking long and hard, I decided to give it a go! What do you think? I have to say, I might just do it again. To be honest, I did not wash, I just conditioned after my shower with Shea Moisture's Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner. After conditioning, I sectioned my hair in four parts and detangled with my shower comb. Once detangled, I first used Miss Jessie's Jelly Soft Curls gel on each section followed Eco Styler gel with olive oil. I am happy with my results and I have to say I am learning to love my hair more and more each day! :) Tell me, should I do it again? -Rin

No comments:

Post a Comment