Monday, August 12, 2013

The Best Edge Control Product I've Used

For the last year or so, I have been rocking the top bun like nobody's business! It's the quickest, easiest, lowest maintenance style I know and it looks cute! One key component of the perfect top bun is slick edges. I have used several different types of gels and hairspray and they either don't hold enough, produce flaky residue or don't do the job at all. BUT, I have come across this AMAZING product that I am ABSOLUTELY loving!!!!! It's called Passion Fruit Curl Control Paste Sculpting Shine Pomade. It's important to note that I have relaxed hair, so I can't speak to how well it works on curls. However, it works wonders on smoothing my edges, maintaining a soft, yet strong hold, and leaves no flaky residue behind. I have been using this product almost everyday for the last month! Even if I'm not wearing an up-do, it's great for slicking down your edges when wearing your hair down too. I've been raving about this product for weeks to my friends and just had to let ya'll in on it. This product can be found at Target, Walmart and Sally's and retails for about $8 bucks. It's worth taking the time to go and snatch up this awesome product! You won't be sorry. :)  How does this product work on natural hair? Stay tuned this week for Rin's perspective. What's your go-to styling product?

Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment