Tuesday, August 13, 2013

CURLS Passion Fruit Control Paste

Ok, It's my turn! I completely concur that CURLS Passion Fruit Control Paste is AMAZING not to mention it smells great! But since I'm a naturalista, I have a different take on its amazingness! First and foremost, I love its versatility because not only will it lay down your edges but it will also define your natural kinks, curls, & coils! I love the consistency of the paste, it is NOT sticky or pasty which is critical when applying a control paste and it does not flake. This paste also adds shine to your hair without it appearing greasy. Also, this product will last a long time because you do not need much to achieve the look you want whether it's a natural top bun or a twist-out! I definitely recommend all my naturals girls out there to try CURLS curl control paste! You can find this product at your local Target, it is only $7.99!  Let me know what you think!
-Carrin


No comments:

Post a Comment