Monday, June 23, 2014

Oil Face Cleansers...Worth the Hype?

Over the last few months, oil cleansers have been all the rage. To be honest, the whole concept seems strange to me. I'm putting oil on my face? To clean my face? Seems like an oxymoron. But of course, I had to see for myself what the hype was all about.

So, I was in Target (my absolute addiction) and came across an oil cleanser by Garnier. It costs about $7 bucks, so I picked it up. The claims?
" Nourishing Cleansing Oil instantly dissolves impurities and long-wear makeup with no greasy residue."

I LOVE this stuff! It does exactly what it claims! It truly dissolves all makeup/dirt on your face and leaves no greasy residue behind; it rinses completely clean! 

Ultimately? I'm a believer and since I've been using this cleanser (a few months), I can feel a difference in my skin; it's more hydrated, smoother and clearer. I would absolutely recommend this product!

-Rachel

P.S.  I have normal to dry skin.

Have you used an oil cleanser before? What was your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment