Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Bold Eyes Anyone?

My favorite feature to emphasize is my eyes. I  love anything that makes my eyes pop! The product I probably run out of the most, is eyeliner. I've been using L'Oreal's  Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner. It's a really good everyday eyeliner and I'd recommend it to anyone! But, I just picked up a new eyeliner by Tarte Cosmetics and it is such an awesome product! It's soft, glides on silky  smooth, is the MOST intense black eyeliner pencil I've ever used, STAYS ALL DAY, is waterproof and has a built in smudger to help create the perfect smokey eye. I can't say enough  great things about this product and I look forward to putting it to the test when I hit the beach in a couple of days. Keep you guys posted!

Rachel

Tarte Cosmetics Skinny Smolder Eyes Eyeliner Pencil
Purchased @ Sephora for $19


No comments:

Post a Comment