Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Shhh....I have a secret!!!!!


So, Did you figure it out from the photo above? My name is Carrin and I have facial hair, there I said it! Whew, that was a load off my chest! This topic is often taboo amongst women, it is rarely discussed. For me, I'm simply embarrassed and rather not talk about it. However, it is important for us women to help each other out even if it makes us uncomfortable and/or vulnerable.  As a result, I am here to help! :)

So, the top 5 ways to remove facial hair from worst to BEST in my opinion.   

#5- Shave, shaving should be your last resort, it is horrible for your skin, and does not cut hair at the root.
#4- Wax, waxing works temporarily, however it does not benefit long term and can irritate your skin.
#3, Thread, threading works, but only for about three weeks before the hair grows and it is also quite painful.
#2- Epilator, a device to remove hair. It also can hurt, however it removes the hairs from the root, which is vital to hair removing. In terms of price, they can range anywhere from $20 to $100!
#1, Laser hair removal- the procedure that will remove hair via lasers. It will take multiple sessions, usually between five and six and it is definitely the most expensive, but it is WORTH IT! It's about $500-$1000. But, the hair will be gone FOREVER!!! One day, I plan to do laser hair removal!!! :) 

I hope these tips help! Let me know if you would like to join the club, Facial Hair Anonymous! ;)
-Rin

1 comment:

  1. You may think that I am cray but check out turmeric. It is an Indian spice, orange in color and you can make a face pack with it with yogurt or milk or mulani mitee ( spelled wrong). It not only helps with acne it also helps with facial hair and toning your skin.

    Brides use this spice before their wedding. I don't use it but I should for all of its benefits. If you add too much your face will have a orange tint.

    ReplyDelete