Friday, June 21, 2013

Twists using Dark & Lovely's NEW coil moisturizing souffle'

Tonight after washing and conditioning my hair, I decided to twist it using Dark & Lovely's Au Naturale Coil Moisturizing Souffle'! It worked really on my twists! The souffle' has very smooth consistency and upon application, it softens the hair. In regards to smell, it does not have a strong scent. It actually has a faint mango smell which is attributed to the mango oil in the product. I also really liked that it did not leave my hair crunchy, my hair is still soft to touch. I look forward to my twist out to see the definition of the twists! Don't worry, I will be sure to update you all!!! So, stay tuned! To learn more about Dark and Lovely's NEW natural hair line, click here Dark & Lovely Au Naturale
-Rin

No comments:

Post a Comment