Monday, September 16, 2013

Rin's 5 Fall Essentials

So, I have to admit I am not a big fan of cold weather. Lets just say I like less layers when it comes to my wardrobe. If it could be 75 degrees in GA everyday, I would be a happy girl! But lets face it, there's something to say about having seasons. So, in order to make the BEST of this Autumn, I must have these 5 Fall essentials!

#1 A girl's best friend in the fall are a pair of black boots

















#2 When that chill hits the air, you must be prepared with a fitted peacoat

















#3 In the Fall, colors can often be so drab, but not if you add a POP of ColoR! My fave for the fall is mustard!

















#4 Let us not forget, with a pop a color comes a funky animal print, my personal favorite is LEOPARD!!!!
Check out Beyonce, I like those shades as well! :)

















#5 Last, but certainly not least, this drink puts me in the mood for Fall every time! None other than the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks!















Which of these essentials do we share in common? What are your 5 Fall essentials? Tell me in the comments! :)

Carrin

No comments:

Post a Comment