Tuesday, May 21, 2013

BEST and WORST Top Coat

I paint my nails anywhere from 1-3 times a week. (I LOVE changing my nail color). So, I need a dependable top coat so that my nails aren't chipping a few hours after I painted them. Y'all know how irritating that is. So, in my search for the best top coat out there, I FOUND IT!! Pink Armor Nail Gel is an awesome polish that can be used as a base coat for strengthening nails and as a top coat for high, glossy SHINE AND protection to ensure a chip proof manicure. It was originally marketed as an "As Seen On TV"  product but is now available in Target for $9.99. This is absolutely, without a doubt worth the price!! I'm on my second bottle now! If you pick it up or have tried it, let me know what you think!

The worst? Ugh!! Orly "Won't Chip" top coat. This polish is TERRIBLE. My nails actually chipped like crazy when I had this on my nails. My polish chipped more with this ON than it ever would on its own. It's as if this polish was a breeding ground for chipped polish. Do not waste your money on this awful product. False advertising at its best!

What are your best and worst top coats?

RACHEL

No comments:

Post a Comment