Sunday, May 5, 2013

Smooth and Glowing Skin

As the weather gets warmer, hemlimes are getting shorter! It's time to bare our legs and arms in shorts, skirts, dresses, tanks and pretty blouses! Before you bare all that skin, preparations are needed! My three simple tips?

1. A great body scrub

Scrubs can be really expensive, so I make my own. Use sugar or salt (salt is cheaper) and a body oil of your choice. I've used the basic baby oil to argan oil to coconut oil. It's really personal preference. Scrub that over wet skin and rinse. Your skin will feel brand new!

2. A great razor!

I use Gillette's Venus razor. A little pricey, but an absolutely amazing razor! Super close shave and NO CUTS!! I use the scrub as my shaving cream for an extra smooth finish!

3. Moisturizer

The final step in achieving smooth, glowing skin is moisturizing your skin! I've been using Keri lotion for years and it's AMAZING!  I've recently tried a new product, Vaseline body gel, and it's pretty awesome too (thanks for the recommendation Carrin)!
My next moisturizing product to experiment with? Vaseline's Spray and Go! Just picked it up today. I'll keep you guys posted on what I think.

Stick with these three simple steps and your skin will be smooth, glowing and turning heads! :)

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment