Thursday, May 30, 2013

H & M is place to be!!!

Yesterday, I went to H&M to check out their latest deals and I found two awesome items! The first was a tribal clutch with bright orange trim. It's perfect because it's black and white which is totally in this season as well as the bright color orange! This clutch was only $5.95! I love it because you can wear it with a nice or casual outfit! Check it out below!
H & M Clutch for $5.95
The second item I bought was a black fitted dress. In my opinion, you can never have too many black dresses. This dress is sleeveless with lace trim on both sides as well as on the back. It fits amazing and I can wear it with heals or flats! What do you think? Winner? Yay or Nay? Btw, it was only $10!
H & M Black dress for $10
To see what else H & M has to offer, click here http://www.hm.com/us/

















No comments:

Post a Comment