Friday, May 17, 2013

Favorite Mascaras

I am ALWAYS on the hunt for the next best mascara. My lashes on their own are nothing impressive. But, with a great mascara, my eyelashes look full, long, curled and make my eyes look amazing. So which ones do I recommend?

1. Maybelline: Great Lash (pink and green tube) This mascara is an oldie but a goody! This mascara is super affordable (about $7 at all major retailers). It has great color payoff, a nifty brush that really coats each and every lash, and clump fee.

2. Tarte: Lights, Camera, Lashes: I mentioned this product in last my haul post and I am in love with this! It lengthens my lashes, curls them, provides a deep black color, and lasts ALL DAY! ($19 @ Sephora)

3. Maybelline: Lash Stiletto: This mascara comes with a great brush that truly grabs and holds  on to your lashes and adds pretty good length. Can be flaky, but a good product for the most part. (About $7 at all major retailers)

4. Covergirl Lash Blast: Love, love, love this mascara! Comes with a huge brush that adds VOLUME AND LENGTH, and intense color. HOWEVER, unfortunately I have found that my contacts do not respond well to this mascara. They get a strange film on them. Weird, I know. But totally worth trying. Seriously. Love this product! ($8-$9 at all major retailers)

Have you tried any of these? What are your favorite mascaras?

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment