Thursday, May 16, 2013

Rin's NEW Purchases!!!!

So, I recently purchased 3 statement pieces! An ear cuff, spiky bracelet, and a colorful clutch! They were all relatively inexpensive and MUST HAVES! I think they are all unique in their OWN way!

1. Ear Cuff- I love this ear cuff because it brings out my inner punk! It will add funk to any outfit I wear and I cannot wait to rock it! It was $9 and I purchased it at the Taliah Waajid World Natural Hair and Beauty show. If you would like something similar go to www.fabfrosting.com


 2. Spiky Bracelet- Once again, it brings out my inner punk and fun style! I love the coral color with the gold spikes! It was only $2.50 from a jewelry kiosk in Cumberland mall in Atlanta, GA! I just had to have it when I walked by!

3. Blue & Mustard Clutch: I bought this clutch at a kiosk as well at Cumberland mall. I have been feeling the need to increase my clutch collection and when I saw the color combination on this clutch I was in LOVE! It has a tribal feel to me and reminds me of the MOTHERLAND! ;) Anyway, I can rock this with any outfit and feel FLY! 

Here's me rocking it the other night at the Dark & Lovely, Curl Power Celebration at Havana Club in Atlanta,GA.


So, what do you guys think of my three recent purchases?! Yay or Nay?
-Rin


No comments:

Post a Comment