Monday, May 13, 2013

Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer Review

I recently mentioned the new Vaseline Spray And Go on one of my posts and I was dying to try it. Well, sorry to say, I'm not impressed. :(

Pros:
1. Super lightweight
2. Decent amount of product (not great, but decent)
3. Easily accessible. Easy to find.
4. Three available scents
5. Easy application
6. Attractive packaging

Cons:
1. A little pricey ($7 from Target)
2. TOO lightweight. Didn't feel like you had any product on. I need to be able to FEEL the moisture on my skin. This evaporates into your skin as though nothing were ever there. It takes care of the ash, but doesn't address moisture.
3. It's not EXACTLY spray and go as advertised. You spray, THEN rub into skin.
4. Even after application, I felt the need to add lotion.  My skin was craving more moisture.

I need a product that takes care of the ash AND moisture, marketed at a slightly lower price point, and lives up to what it claims. Ultimately this product does not. I MUCH prefer and LOVE the Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Butter Vitalizing Gel Body Oil.

Final Grade: C

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment