Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sephora and MAC Haul


Hey guys! So, I’ve had a couple of Sephora gift cards that I’ve been dying to use! So, I headed to Sephora yesterday and picked up some goodies!

Product: OCC Lip Tars (http://www.occmakeup.com/)
Price: $18 each
Purchased Shades: Pretty Boy (pictured on right), Strumpet (pictured on left)

I picked up 2 lip tars. These are basically non-sticky, long wearing, INCREDIBLY pigmented lip products. These things are amazing!! I already own two of these and had to pick up more! A DOT of product goes a LONG way! This is a bit pricey, but it will last you FOREVER! Worth the money!

Product: Sephora Compact Standing Travel Set
Price: $3 (clearance)
This is a foldable mirror that unfolds into a standing mirror equipped with a travel size nail clipper and tweezers. This was so cute, I had to pick it up!

Product: Tarte Lights, Cameras, Lashes!
Price: $19 each

This mascara is amazing! It really lengthens your lashes, coats each and every one of them, and curls! I LOVE this mascara. I tried it about 2 years ago and didn’t repurchase until now because it’s so pricey. But since I had a gift card, I had to pick up another one! AWESOME product!

Product: Sephora Eye Liner Pencil
Price: $3 (clearance)
Shade: #24 chlorophyll

This green eye liner is beautiful for spring and summer! Pop on this liner and a few coats of mascara and you’ve got a simple, yet noticeable and pretty eye look! It’s really soft too and glides on effortlessly.

Product: MAC Lustre Drops
Price: $21
Shade: Pink Rebel

This product is a luminizer that can be used mixed in your foundation or directly on the top of your cheeks for an extra glow and soft halo effect. One or two drops is all you need. Apply to the top of your cheeks, cupid’s bow (the dip on your upper lip), the bridge of your nose and the arch of your eyebrows for a beautiful glow! A little goes a LONG WAY!

Rachel



2 comments:

  1. The OCC tars have been on my list for a while. I just need to bite the bullet and get Hoochie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, honey! I LOVE Hoochie. Bite the bullet! It's worth it! :)

      Delete